Thursday, December 27, 2012

Deck The Halls With Christmas Cupcakes ......

Fa-la-la-la-la, La-la-la-laaaaa!
 
 
I'm not exactly a closet cupcake-fanatic, I don't try to hide my lunacy deep appreciation for these tasty little treats AT ALL haha. 
So my friend Melanie was spot-on when she surprised me with these adorable, delicious-looking tree ornaments this year as part of her christmas gift to me. I was tickled to be able to 'deck the halls" with festive cupcakes.
 
With so much going on and a house packed full of family and friends this Christmas, I knew it was gonig to be a challenge to remove myself from the holiday festivities long enough to take a few shots of the action - bit I managed to snag a few....
Here's what our Merry Little Christmas looked like through a lens ....
 
 
The kids the morning of their school christmas concert - and one of the rare moments you'll catch Zach wearing a tie....
 
 
Decoration above the kitchen cabinets... I decorated everything but the kitchen sink. I'll get to that next year . . .
 


 
Mr.Nutcracker stood guard ...

over the yummy holiday treats my mama baked and brought out for us. Mr. Nutcracker did a terrible job guarding them, I got away with far too many, haha
 

 
 
 I set the camera timer and set it down on the back of the couch to catch a few impromptu candids of our family and friends at dinnertime (so that I could be in one too! (farthest to the right) It was only once I downloaded them that I noticed they were a bit blurred, I should have reset my shutter speed to freeze the action better.
 




Merry Christmas to all of you out there, and I wish I could have had room for every single one of you to be sitting at our table with us!
Warmest Hugs Like A Pumpkin Pie Right Out Of the Oven,
-J
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment