Friday, October 5, 2012

What I’m most thankful for:


In light of the holidays, I decided that instead of my usual “Friday Favorites” post I decided I’d share with you What I’m most thankful for: . . .
My totally awesome kids they brighten my whole life, my li’l mama heart is bursting with love for them . . .
 
My Family . . .




 And my friends (I have far too many dear friends and photos of you all for me to post here, sorry.! I just found these few in a Facebook album) I love you all!  . . . .

Church family . . .


 Our little town an valley oasis in the middle of the desert . . .
 
Holidays that bring everyone together and remind us of our many blessings in this life . . . .


I'm also especially thankful for all of my blog followers and readers, for your comments, your encouragement and your support. My heart is forever thankful for each precious one of you!  

From my thankful heart to yours,

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
-J, xo
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment