Sunday, September 23, 2012

Candy Apple Autumn

This was our dessert last night! So yummy!   I will post the recipe under the "foodie" tab for anyone who wants it.
Yesterday was a home day for me, which is rare these days. I was actually kind of forced into it because I had somehow driven over a nail and popped my front drivers side tire, so my poor "Thumper" ( my aptly-named car) is hobbling along on a doughnut tire until I can get a new one, and I have to limit my driving severely.
All in all it was a productive day though, my oldest son helped with trimming the hedges and raking as I mowed the lawn.
Then once the kids were in bed for the night,  I sat down with my laptop working quietly away, and I was finally able to finish an editing project that was on my mind for some time.
They were some vintage-era inspired photos for a friend of mine, Lou Lou.
Check 'em out:




I had a ton of fun doing that shoot, she has a larger-than-life personality and she is such a character - love it! 

The rest of my weekend is back to busy again, but it includes a baby portrait session so I'm looking forward to that ;)
\
Candy apples and vintage dresses,
-J
 

1 comment:

  1. Your photos are fantastic, Janice, breathtaking really. You amaze me.

    Can't wait to see your baby pics, that is if you are able to post them online.

    I wish you a wonderful week ahead.

    ♥ Barb

    ReplyDelete