Saturday, September 1, 2012

A Week In Photos

As described, our week in photos.   I am embarrassed  to admit that I have recently caved into the pressure of all the iphone users out there. I'm looking into one for myself. I have to thank all the cool features of Instagram for tipping the scales for me hahaha.  My "days/weekends in photos" posts  could start to get real interesting real soon! 
In the meantime, here's how our week went:


A baby shower,



                                                    The tiny guest of honor, Theosha-Rae ;)







I never did get enough time (or supplies) needed for my cupcake tree the way I intended it to look, (its just on a traditional cupcake tiered 'tree') but my ever-creative friend Barb made a fantastic suggestion while she was here for the baby shower, and it only required using something I already had in my house! SO EXCITED TO TRY IT! If I get a chance this weekend. I will try it out and take a few pics!) pumpkin cupcakes anyone?


Then, on to editing these pics of this lovely lady....






And now as we head into the long weekend without kids, it's time for my pillow and I to spend some quality snooze time together before the onslaught of schedules in my daily life threatens my sanity, hahaha!

Happy September 1st! 
Pumpkin Spice Latte's for everyone,
-J

 

No comments:

Post a Comment