Monday, August 20, 2012

Prints & Projects

Well, I did it! I finally got some work uploaded onto the Artist Rising site, as promised. YAY!  You can click HERE to go see my online gallery and check out my "Artist's Profile"  etc.  I don't have a lot in my gallery yet since I have to go through my archives to pull up all of the work I've been wanting to post. But it will get there! I also hope to do a few new painting projects this month as well. So far I have 8 photograph prints and 1 acrylic painting for sale on the site and I will add more art and art/photo collections as I go through my archives and (hopefully) categorize them.

Speaking of painting projects, I am hoping to get my hands dirty with a few more projects in the near future. More on that later though. 

Loaded paintbrushes and not nearly enough drop cloths in the world,  ha ha ha
-J



No comments:

Post a Comment